Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Day off blog

this is late but I need to keep my personal accountability for noting how I used my day off. This week it was Sunday night, which many times makes my busy Mondays go easier but often does not lend itself to a relaxing day off. I also work all 7 days this week. Next day off is next Monday night.
  • worship team practice
  • taught SS
  • graphics for worship
  • lunch with Micki and Bethany -- boys were elsewhere
  • nap - it was a good one
  • watched the end of the race -- Jimmie finished 37th :(
  • hung out at home and read, a little time on the internet and had a pretty important talk with one of the boys about life stuff
  • Monday AM let kids sleep in and took them to school -- this is cool for all of us
  • worked at church office
  • cleaned out the van/ did some yardwork
  • baseball practice
  • taught FPU week 10
  • watched 24
  • back to the work grind

No comments: