Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Write your own Inaguration Speech

Thanks to THIS fun webite you can create your very own Inagural speech fro President Obama. It works like a mad-lib. Mine is (as many mad libs are) a bit awkward in spots, but it's still fun. Give it a try and feel free to post yours in the comments. My speech came out:


My fellow Americans, today is a peaceful day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "Administration", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually living. Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces hopeful and willing challenges like never before. Our economy is concerned. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for Americans. Our healthcare system is thoughtful. If your arms is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a teachers. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a house car. But striving together we can right this ship, and set a course for the world.Finally, I must thank my blind family, my unphased campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank immigrants for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of dancing the American people. Without your strong efforts, none of this would have been possible.

No comments: