Friday, February 8, 2008

An Athlete to root and pray for...


In THIS article we see that young up and coming star Josh Fields is willing to quit if it does not put him where God wants him. This is refreshing and someone I can point my sons to who is living the right way in the midst of great success. Here is a quote from the article:


"When I got my first taste of the big leagues in 2006, it was everything that I had dreamed about," Fields said. "But the further I got into my professional career, the more I had to deal with everything else that goes along with being a professional athlete. There were so many things going on in the clubhouse that I really questioned if professional baseball was for me. However, I prayed about it and realized there is nowhere I could have more influence
right now than in that clubhouse."

No comments: