Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What Theologian are you???

Just for fun I ran through this quiz. Not sure I liked all of the questions wording but I think all in all I would probably agree with the results. I am glad I was not a 100% match to anyone as I have yet to find a theologian that I have agreed with 100% of the time. Go ahead and give it a whirl.


You scored as Jonathan Edwards, You're the original hellfire-and brimstone preacher and you take God's justice very seriously. You are passionate about preaching and an accomplished theologian.

Charles Finney

73%

Jonathan Edwards

73%

John Calvin

73%

Martin Luther

67%

Karl Barth

60%

Anselm

53%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

53%

Jürgen Moltmann

40%

Augustine

27%

Paul Tillich

13%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: