Saturday, June 30, 2007

Random...

  • I am excited to continue our SS series on Haggai. so much for us to learn in two chapters.
  • the baseball portion of my little league coaching season is officially over. some things were good as always; in some ways it was a rough season. On the upside my daughter is an all star in softball and has a couple more weeks and I get to help coach.
  • Amazing that the Cubs have won 7 in a row. Could there still be playoff baseball in Chicago this year? Is the streak and the Barrett trade's timing just a coincidence?
  • Almost time to start getting excited about the upcoming ND football season. 2 months until the first kickoff
  • new dads like Perry Noble do a great job of reminding me about how the father/ child relationship is a great model of God/ us.
  • there are SO MANY things that I want/ need to get done in the next month and a half that I feel like I don't even know where to begin -- need to remember the illustration about how to eat an elephant!
  • our church softball team still has a perfect record... you guess which way
  • excited about the upcoming General Conference in Portland, OR. never been anywhere near that far west before.
  • recently found this list of discipleship quotes that will be a great resource for a long time to come.
  • spent the day fishing with a friend on Wednesday; need to make more time for that!
  • July will fly by: General Conference, 4H Fair, our 16th anniversary, Camp
  • i need to update my reading list on the sidebar
  • need to make time this week to set off some fireworks
  • thankful for a great wife, kids, family, church family

No comments: