Sunday, October 21, 2007

Day Off Blog

I had two in a ow again this week; designed around some ministry meetings and my wife going out of town with her sisters. It was a good off stretch, even with the work included.

Thursday
  • did a bit of shopping, stopped at the coffee house, and browsed at Family, Borders, and Barnes and Nobles bookstores
  • took a nap
  • hung out at home

Friday

  • had an all day 2008 ministry planning meeting with the ministry board. It was great to get outside the walls of the church and spend some time praying, sharing, dreaming and planning.
  • took my boys to a great barbecue place
  • took my boys to the HS football game. They lost...

Saturday

  • hung around home in the AM
  • put a batch of Texas Beans in the crock pot for later
  • went over to my mom's to watch ND get smoked by SC and eat the aforementioned beans
  • caught a shower and a nap
  • back to work at 11 PM

No comments: