Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Link Dump -- September 18th

I have recently spent some time cleaning up my feed reader. I also have added some new content. This is one of the things that I like so much about the blogosphere and feed readers. You can keep fresh things that speak to you and move on from old stuff. Many favorites remain. I have overall about 7 less feeds right now. Here are some good recent posts.

Amish Pentecostals?
Welcome to Jerkville, Population Me
10 Tips to Read More and Read Better -- we all could stand to be come better readers
Total Depravity of Man….Chapter and Verse
CONFESSIONS OF A HAPPY PASTOR: 5 Attitudes I will Not Tolerate
HOUSTON NUTT: PICTURE, 1000 WORDS, ETC. made me laugh...
Ex-ND QB says Weis reason for abrupt departure , uh yeah right...
Baptism, Church Membership, and Graduation sometimes the Church cannot get out of it's own way
Lack of Leadership is Costly a great response to the current ND football season
May God Bless You With Discomfort
Divorce Isn’t That Big a Thing for Many Pastors These Days…
Rebuilding Your Credit Report – Part I
First look at Prince Caspian really stinks we have to wait 6 more months than planned, hope it's worth it.

No comments: