Monday, September 24, 2007

Day Off Blog

Trying to keep my disciplines up has been rough the past month or so. I am determined to do so as much possible. My day off/ sabbath/ what ever you might want to call it is one of those things.
With my schedule, Sunday is not the best of days to have "off" usually. Due to some illness at work it has been what works out for the past couple of weeks. Yesterday was my day off (actually going through until 11 tonight). Here's how I spent it:
  • SS/ Worship
  • lunch with my family at Cici's. A family from church was there as well and joined us.
  • watched parts of the Colts game, the NASCAR race, and other football between snoozes of a nap.
  • read for a while
  • watched the Bears game -- I fell asleep in the 3rd quarter(I didn't miss much)
  • working at the church
  • this afternoon I will be seeing what I need to do to get the basketball pole in our driveway functional. Whoever put it in has the pole set where the rim will actually be at 11 feet.
  • I'll also try and knock out some more reading this evening as well.

Nothing fancy; just trying to keep myself on a routine of down time (at least somewhat)

No comments: