Friday, August 24, 2007

Link Dump -- August 24th

It has been a week where i looked up and it was Friday... then I looked at this blog and realized that I hadn't posted since Monday. I thought, "that can't be", but the facts don't lie. I have had several things going through my mind this week but h ave not made/ taken the time to process them onto the blog, I need to get better at that. In the meantime, enjoy these links from around the blogosphere and I will do my best to get some new content flowing.

The church as abbey: Why rituals are important -- though provoking, agree? disagree?
American Gladiators is making a comeback -- they're taking applications now
the least religious countries
Quiz: Are you smarter than a 5th grader?
5 Tips For Better Blog Reading
7 Tips For Better Book Reading
President Huckabee?
COUNTDOWN TO HSM2! -- funny stuff (esp. if you have a female tween in the house)
Sermon on the Fall of Satan
Style or Substance? MacArthur's thoughts on church music
belonging w/out believing and believing w/out belonging
Book Review: They Like Jesus But Not the Church
Iraqi man sacrifices self to save U.S. soldiers I have a feeling that unfortunately this won't make much news in the mainstream media
Book Review: The Practice of the Presence I'll be talking more in the future about our need and failure to absorb reading/ teaching from those who have gone on before us

No comments: