Monday, August 6, 2007

Back in the connected world

Except for a few short periods I was without web access for the past week. I spend most of my time at Prairie Camp. It was a great week! Almost 20 kids made a decision for Christ on Wednesday night. I also was able to get quite a bit of reading done (I was able to type some reviews that I hope to get posted today.), previewed some curriculum, and hang out with friends (which seemed as often as not to include euchre).
I call this week our official end of summer. We are buying school stuff, football practice starts for the boys, and we try to establish some sort of a routine. That will include a return to regular blogging. I'll be having the book reviews, a link dump, and some other things I have had on my mind or have been working on. Changing the pace is good; getting the groove to accomplish the daily tasks is good as well.

No comments: