Saturday, July 7, 2007

Link Dump -- July 7th

Four Characteristics of Innovative Leaders
Stove-top Baked Beans Recipe --- a great bean recipe
Where's the Pickup Tonight? -- hilarious!!
What is the Measure of a Man?
Jeopardy Bans Bible Category -- I guess I shouldn't be surprised... read the linked article for some interesting insights as well.
Why I don’t like Harry Potter -- good to see kickstand back in the blogosphere
Why I’m glad I didn’t go to Seminary
Proving to Jehovah’s Witnesses that Jesus is God
Fans brawl at Russian national wrestling meet -- this was not WWE
Men, women and their word count --- this one is getting a lot of buzz in the blogosphere and I am sure will be picked up by the major media next week
8 (Or So) Questions About Your Church Signage -- we need to better at asking ourselves the hard questions about ourselves
A Virtual Tour of historic Rome -- interesting
Saving "the Lost"...

No comments: