Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Youth Pastor has beer in his fridge!


Scott has started a great post/ discusssion on the above topic at his blog. Slide on over and give your 2 cents HERE. Here is the original post:


Ok I have to admit that I have different standards for different people. Let me explain and then you are free to disagree if you feel so led. My father is in his sixties and will generally have a six-pack in his refrigerator. I don’t have a problem with this because that six-pack will last for most of the summer and my father has never had a problem with alcohol. On the other hand if my daughters youth Pastor, or youth sponsor had a six-pack in thier refrigerator, (even if consumed responsibly and legally) my response would be quite different. Any thoughts??


1 comment:

Scott said...

Great title and Picture.