Monday, April 13, 2009

Nose says to grindstone; "hello"

Had a great week off. Got some things done. Some others intended, not so much. Looking at the upcoming week(s) I see us on the run for a preiod. It was a timely slow down. The off week included quite a drop in personal web time as well. Been spending a bit of time skimming through the blogosphere posts I missed in the hopes of putting a Link Dump out tonight. Some of my highlights from the Srimg Break week of vacation I took:
  • got at least 6 or 7 hours sleep every night
  • got some needed work done at my mom's place
  • had a great 2 days at the Kalahari in Sandusky
  • a thought provoking Good Friday Service
  • great Easter celebration
  • great Easter lunch by my wife
  • watched a few movies (saw Bedtime Stories, Seven Pounds, and Quantum of Solace)
  • a lazy Sunday to finish out the week and recharge before going back to the grind

No comments: